Sunday, December 27, 2009

Unemployment

Ya know, this waiting for the state to get to my appeal for unemployment is getting old. My former workplace was not done messing with my life, apparently. They just say I resigned. It was more than that. If I thought I had a choice, I still would be working there, trying to find another job mind you, but I would not just walk out. I was granted the unemployment, then "re-evaluated" apparently. It is hard to look for work when one has to scramble for gas and such. I will make it. My doctor put her hand over mine when I lost that job and told me she was very glad I wasn't working there anymore.
You know a place wasn't good for you when your doctor is happy you are not there any more. I'm working to see if she'll write me a letter to the EDD for my appeal. Two of the people I cleaned for wrote letters in my favor. It would sure tork the manager and the head housekeeper's minds if they knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment